Shipping and delivery policy
Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.You acknowledge that requested delivery time is non-binding. Estimated delivery time depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
Delivery may take longer due to:
3. Other unforeseen circumstances
Before major occasions, we suggest that you place your order at least five days in advance.
Products that are hand delivered cannot be delivered along with courier products.
For perishable items like cakes and flowers, we attempt delivery of your order only once. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, you shall still be charged for the order and no re-delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
In case if the recipient is not available, he/she can inform the delivery person to deliver the order to the gate/reception/neighbour.
If there is no one available at the shipping addresses to accept the delivery of your order at the time of delivery, the order will not be considered late. Hence in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be made.
Cakes and you.com is not responsible and does not guarantee refund for cases where:
- Flowers, plants, fruits, sweets, gift products and preserved items are delivered to incorrect address provided by the sender.
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at the time of delivery at the address provided by the sender or the recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling of the product.
A full refund for cancellations is allowed if made 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled delivery date.